If you are busy and don’t want to get disturbed by a telephone ring, you can turn it on through a voicemail. Voicemail is set up automatically on your Pixel Phone, If it’s not automatically set up, you’ll need to change your settings to use voicemail. If your’e a Google Pixel user’s, you can find how to set up voicemail on Pixel Phone below.
Steps to set up and activated voicemail on Google Pixel
Voicemail and/or visual voicemail features are provided by mobile carrier. To set up visual voicemail on your Pixel phone, follow these manual configuration below:
- Find and choose the Phone icon.
- Choose the options icon by tapping three-dot on the top right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Voicemail.
- Turn on Visual voicemail.
- Enter a PIN.
- Choose Continue.
- Re-enter your PIN.
- Choose Ok.
- Complete a PIN that is easy for you to remember.
- Don’t be a single digit repeated (like 1111).
- Don’t be an ascending or descending sequence (like 1234 or 7654).
Setting up a voicemail greeting on your phone
After setting up your PIN, you can setting up a voicemail greeting on your Pixel Phone. Check out the steps below:
- Choose Voicemail Greeting.
- Choose Record a greeting.
- To start recording, choose the microphone icon. To stop recording, choose the stop icon.
- Choose Save.
- Your visual voicemail has been set up.
If you have done the steps overhead but your voicemail doesn’t work, you need to add and save your voicemail number. Voicemail numbers differ depending on your carrier. Here’s how:
- From the voicemail menu, press Advanced Settings.
- Press Setup then select Voicemail number.
- Enter your voicemail number and press OK.
Note: The voicemail number is different depending on your carrier. Contact your mobile carrier for assistance, or see their website for instructions.
Those are some information details about set up voicemail on your Google Pixel Phone. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to ask a questions in the comments column below.